Thursday, September 22, 2016

After the Storm

Hello again to everyone reading our blog. I know it's been a while since we last updated this blog (3 years to be exact) and a lot has happened since then. But we just wanted to update everyone with our story. As you can imagine, it's been a very difficult year for us since our Legendary Princess, Sabrina went to Heaven. The road to recovery never stops from such a tragedy, but we have been blessed with such an amazing group of family and friends that have shown us nothing but love and support. Complete strangers are reaching out to us and showing their support as well. Some of those families have had similar experiences to ours. We learn from each other and give support in any way that we can. Throughout this trial, our faith has grown extensively. Being closer to God and being lead by faith have given us hope. Thanks to the support, our faith and community, we have been able to survive this trial with our spirit held high and loving spirit. Sabrina only knew love, she only knew joy. As she looks down at us, we have to attempt to keep that spirit so that she can find us. And we know that she sees us, because she sends us butterflies to let us know she's around.

Throughout this past year, we have discussed if and when we would ever want to have another child. Having a child is not something that comes easy for us. As you are aware, IVF is pretty much the only way that we can conceive. Well, thanks in large part to you, our wonderful community who blessed us with your donations to the fund account setup in our name, we were able to go and attempt another round of IVF. We have been blessed and are happy to announce that we are expecting another baby girl, Anna Sofia, due March 2017!!!








We are beyond excited to have this opportunity once again. Sabrina hand picked Anna Sofia from Heaven for us here on Earth. Thank you once again and stay tuned for more entries as we will do our best to keep this blog going. Love and blessings to all.

Special thanks to the wonderful people at IVF Florida, Dr. Daniel Christie, Alex Rios and team. We'd also like to thank Jennifer Alvarez for capturing our intimate gender reveal.

- The Pizarro's

34 comments:

  1. Omg! I'm crying right now!! With joy of course for you and Erik!! Praise the LORD!! Congratulations to you and your family!!! Continued blessings!!!­čĹÉ­čĹÉ❤ Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! I'm crying right now!! With joy of course for you and Erik!! Praise the LORD!! Congratulations to you and your family!!! Continued blessings!!!­čĹÉ­čĹÉ❤ Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a blessing! The Siervo's and Pizarro's will continue to pray for your beautiful family!

    Love,
    Vivian Pizarro Siervo and Christine & JP Siervo <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natalie and to your family,

    I am so happy for you guys!! God bless you and your little girls =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I'm so happy for you guys God is good congrats!!!!! Love gigi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg I'm so happy for you guys God is good congrats!!!!! Love gigi

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful news! So happy for you. Your strength has truly inspired us. Sending all our love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. With God nothing is impossible! Congratulations to you! Very happy of this news.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You don't know me but I've gotten to know your story through our mutual friend Christie. I'm crying tears of joy reading this post... may God always bless your family with health and an abundance of blessings. Sending love from the Carricarte family to your family of 4.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm beyond happy for you! Although you may not know it, you guys have impacted my life greatly even though our lives briefly crossed. You have always been in my prayers and I'm just so happy for you and thankful to our Heavenly Father who has sent such a wonderful blessing to your family! -love, the Huici family

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! This is a true blessing for your family. Prayer works and this is a true blessing and miracle. May God continue blessing the 3 of you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is the most spectacular news you could have ever shared with us....and you have such a large group of family and friend and strangers who I am sure ate doing kart wheels reading this..... This is not to replace your butterfly,it's to embrace a new life your butterfly in heaven has hand picked for you and Erik.......this is so heart warming in every sense of the word.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so happy to hear this exciting news. May God bless you and take care of you. Hugs! Sue Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great blessing! Very very happy for you, Erik and the entire family! May God continue to bless you! I'm truly jumping up for joy! God is GOOD!! Looking forward to reading your posts along your beautiful journey!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I literally screamed out loud. Now I'm crying. I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS. You could have let this tragedy break you and instead you let it strengthen you. I love you Nat!!! I wish you nothing but happiness in the years to come!! <3

    ~Camille

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such great news! So so very happy for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such great news! So so very happy for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is wonderful. Many blessings to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  19. “So happy for you two! That’s going to be one lucky baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's amazing news!!! Love your spirit and God has certainly blessed you both!!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have watched the Video of Your Sabrina more than once and have cried My eyes out everytime, I am so happy that Sabi has sent You another little Girl. God Bless You Two, Your Family and Your never ending Friends, I cannot wait to follow the life of Anna Sofia, Once again, God Bless You

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am so happy for you both, congratulations on your bundle of joy. God Bless you

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beyond happy for your both! I am certain Sabrina chose this special little angel for you two. Sending many blessings your way xoxo!
    Love,
    Addy & Sergio

    ReplyDelete
  24. So much love and happiness to you both. Joann and I are thrilled for you.

    ReplyDelete
  25. We've never met but I feel as if I know you. I shared in your sorrow, and now my heart is rejoicing with you! Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wonderful news. Much happiness with your little miracle. Lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congratulations on this wonderful news!! God bless your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Omg!! Congratulations to you both and your parents and extended
    family. Most of all, to beautiful little Sabrina. I am so happy for you. Tears of joy for you this time around. May you be blessed and happy. Can't wait to see and hear about your new wonderful little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  30. dobr├Ż de┼ł
    Z├şskanie legit├şmna ├║ver bol v┼żdy ve─żk├Ż probl├ęm pre ─żud├ş, ktor├ş sa potrebuj├║ peniaze.
    ─Żud├ş, ktor├ş potrebuj├║ p├┤┼żi─Źku s├║ viac znepokojen├ş ├║verov├ę a zabezpe─Źenia.
    M┼ła si starosti, ak ste ma kontaktova┼ą teraz v├ím spokojnos┼ą va┼íich finan─Źn├Żch potrieb, preto┼że ja som legit├şmne verite─ża akreditovan├ę dom veritelia. My p├┤┼żi─Źku ├║rokov├í sadzba je 4% a
    Ak m├íte z├íujem o z├şskanie finan─Źnej pomoci, kontaktujte ma.
    Ďakujem vám za vaše pochopenie.

    ReplyDelete
  31. You dont know me but i know your story from my friend Jessica. I have cried many tears for baby Sabi since i also have a little girl that is just a little younger than Sabi was when she passed. I want you to know that your story has empowered me and has made me remember every single day how fragile and precious life is. I am so happy God has blessed your family with another angel. May God bless you and your growing family always! Michelle Bloom

    ReplyDelete